Sunday 17 January 2010

Team Orange Squeaky: NOW OFFICIAL

I love Adobe Illustrator. No joke. I would marry the program if I were another program. We'd have little Pantone color children. It would be a romance of 72 point font.

The first time I ever ran a half marathon I made shirts. We were Team Last Place (motto: We suck at this so you don't have to). Back then, when mobile phones had green screens, you had to search out tshirt shops willing to run very small batches. At the time I had contacts, and black and red shirts were printed out for all those who cheered the quartet of us on.

Things have changed since then. Now you can have a custom shirt in under a half hour if you so choose. So, for this run, I've created the following designs:

We'll have Finley leaping for his most favorite toy on front and the team on the back. If I get my act together, we'll even print out the sponsors.







You like?

No comments:

Post a Comment