Saturday 2 January 2010

Real Revolutions I Want to See this Decade.

1. Self-cleaning dishes.
Seriously. I'm sick of doing them.

2. Laundry that teleports from dryer to drawer.
More often then not I will get a burst of cleaning activity where I explode into scrubbing. Without fail I will complete everything except getting that last load upstairs. Teleportation can fix this.

3. Wick-away EVERYTHING.
I dig my wick-away running gear. It breathes, it moves, and I look good in it. Why can't everything be wick-away? No more sweat marks! It will be fantastic.

4. Hover-trainers so we can have anti-gravity races.
You know how they griped about the new swimsuits that made water leap away from them? Why not attempt this with gravity and shoes? And then, so as to define the sports of running and hover-running, create multi-tiered races on land and in the sky. It would be beautiful...

5. A balance between electronic and actual communication.
Serious one here - I feel sometimes like I don't have real friends, I have electronic ones. Now, being where I am in relation to the mass proportion of my family it is to be understood. However, there are times I want to sit in a pub or around a kitchen and giggle at ideas like hover-races in person. I hope I, and the growing world, figures out how to balance it.

6. The return of break-dancing.
Electric boogaloo is such a great balance of words.

7. Anti-diet dieting.
I would also like to refer to this as activity. I would like to see the world take on activity, preferably positive kind. You will not sit on butt and lose weight. Sorry.

8. Jetpacks.
Have you seen the proposed flying restrictions? I think we need to switch to personal flight transportation.

9. People giving up on this war mess and just getting on with it.
Because living in fear isn't fun no matter who or where you are.

10. Hugs.
Hugs are the most wonderful thing in the world. They should be explored and given often. We are people, afterall. All of us with our jetpacks and teleportation dreams. And no matter who you are you need to let others know they are special. So try to give at least one out a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment