Thursday 5 March 2009

A little bit of validation.

I have great news, my SAP Super User paper got a HUGE nod from IT Toolbox: My listing as #3. It came to me from my former boss and mentor, who said in big quotes, "YOU'RE FAMOUS!" Seeing it is, really and truly, touching. Knowing that so many people contributed to make it happen and there it is ... I'm emotional! #3 for a huge audience to see!

How many companies might we be helping today? How many internal jobs could we save? How much of a chance did I give someone, anyone, who is looking to sustain a positive education environment? Maybe 1 or 2, but that is 1 or 2 more than before.

I've always believed in making an impact. That you shouldn't just market for sales, you should market for change. So sometimes you have to take on projects that aren't just about leads. We're in a world that is gripped pretty strong by uncertainty. So if my publication can make a few people more sure, drive them to make things better for others, more power to them.

Like I said in my last post, the determined will succeed so long as they never give up. Seeing that something I did in my past may fuel people to keep going keeps me going.

No comments:

Post a Comment