Saturday 21 November 2009

I would like to thank my colleagues.

I am officially on holiday.
Yay.

Prior to my departure several people, on more than on occasion, stated they were fairly sure that they would descend into madness within a few days of my absence.

Another kept repeating something to the effect of, "It will become Lord of the Flies without you." Which, of course, prompted visuals of people in rags beating each other with coffee pots.

What I want to know is why I can't put this on my CV. "Cristin's organizational strength is so strong that during her holiday all her colleagues went from working in software programs and consulting to trying to build fires out of server parts."

I hold sway over people in evolutionary proportions. How awesome is that?

Regardless, I want to thank all the people I work with for wishing me well, being all excited, and expressing that they will actually miss me for the two weeks I'm not present.

I will miss you too. Moon pies and pralines for everyone!

1 comment: